The Annual Global Total Maintenance & Asset Integrity Management Summit 2019 will cover this year one of the most crucial topic today and provide strategic information of how to maintain plan when there is shift of demand and supply in High Volatile Market situation. Today it is very important to maintain your plants while keeping the cost to minimum while compromising on Quality. The main focus will be upon the key areas that contribute to successful and efficient turnarounds for both onshore and offshore assets, with dedicated sessions towards optimal contractor management, planning and scheduling, scope management, cost control, as well as on site and post execution strategies.
Summit Key Topics including :
- How to Avoid the effects of poor or incomplete planning,
- Efficient allocation of Resources, HRM Management t or maintenance modelling,
- Effective Time management resource allocation and maintenance and problem-solving,
- Minimize downtime and breakdowns with perfect preventive and corrective practice,
- Deliver an effective, efficient and timely maintenance service,
- Execute successful and timely shutdowns will be covered by quality speakers from the Industry.
100+ Summit offer Special Participation Rate by 15th February 2019:
For Group of 08 and More, Please contact our registration department for available group discount.