The 3rd Annual Global subsea power cable forum will bring together key experts from Oil and Gas and Energy Industry globally to discuss the current challenges in risks, cost reduction, cable technology, installation, and maintenance and life extension of subsea cables. We will be benchmarking on the best practices with real practical case studies on how to overcome some of the common challenges like defects and anomalies from damage and corrosion on cables, as well as efficient maintenance strategies involving new technological advances for inspection and Indicating Future Application and Performance of Subsea Electrical Cables.
OPEX Group Annual Global Subsea Conference key topics :
• Learn from Advanced Cable Design Technology and Future Applications
• Exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters
• Exploring Subsea Projects Trends and Challenges
• Learn from offshore cable installation case studies and gain insights into latest offshore cable technologies
• Discuss the current challenges in risks, cost reduction, cable technology and life extension by identifying the best practices.